2811 Allied St.
Green Bay, WI
CST Lines Owner-Operators Page
We work largely with dedicated lanes. These lanes have proven to provide our people an excellent income while still enjoying regular home time.
The main commodities we haul include cheese, frozen fruit/vegetables, fresh mushrooms, meat and dairy, produce, shrubbery, or similar seasonal freight. Consistent, solid year round rates, with a strong customer base have proven successful over the years.
If you enjoy working in a smaller company environment; phones answered by real people, prompt responses to problems and situations, with an overall personal and friendly attitude, you need to check us out.
Here's what we can offer you!
- A proven path to success - in 2012, CST's solo owner operators averaged $256,412.00
- 77% line haul Inbound and Outbound w/o trailer
- 87% line haul Inbound and Outbound w/trailer
- $50/drop 100%
- Fuel surcharge adjustment weekly 100%
- Paid Permits
- Prompt payment - Same day!
- Paid Lumpers
- Rider Policy
- Low Deadhead Miles
- A determined effort to work with our customers to secure freight that best suits you within the framework of lanes you are working.
CST Lines Requirements
- Late model tractor and refrigerated trailer
- 2 years verifiable OTR experience
- Drive to increase revenue and a positive attitude
- Your own base plate or a purchased one from us
- Able to scale 43,500 lbs
Call us at 920-497-4804 and connect with CST Lines, Inc. today!